yellow, red, green, blue, black
perimeter: 60cm width: 5cm thickness: 0.4mm,0.6mm,0.8mm,1.0mm,1.2mm
- Periodized Planning to map out the season
- Setting SMART Goals and tracking progress
- On-Ice Tracking for jumps, spins, solos, etc.
- Sport Specific Fitness Tracking for strength, conditioning, flexibility, etc.
- Nutrition/Sleep tracking for daily energy efficiency and competition performance
Let this guidebook be your path to success
Whether your goal is to make it to the Olympics or land a single axel, achieving any goal takes lots of planning. The first two sections are dedicated to setting your long term and short term goals, so you can see the vision in the future and what you need to work on right now. You will follow two sections called Periodized Planning and Setting SMART Goals.
If you live, breath and love figure skating, this guidebook was made for you. Whether you are skating and training for fun, to be on the competitive team, or just to reach your personal best, keep doing what you love to do! The on-ice and off-ice sections will allow you to create structure and consistency with your training.